tuscl

She thought she was dealing with a legit business and not a shady strip club

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of King of Diamonds (a black club) in Harvey, IL:

Well I must say I will never visit this establishment again ever for any reason. Not even if Boosie came and all who knows me know I love me some him. For starters I paid $350 for a section for my bday party. The bouncer was a complete asshole outside of trying to make me pay to get in my own party he charged all my guests $20 each and they didnt honor my bday flyer at all for my guests. Then he (bouncer) tried to act as if he had no idea who my promoter was. Very nasty and got really aggressive with me for no reason as all I was trying to tell him is I booked a party when he came from behind the window trying to cause a scene when none of it was necessary. I was speaking to him very respectful. Then none of my or my guests food ever came but they took the money for it, and we still spent good money with this business. I had to purchase food to try and feed my guests who never got the food they ordered. They not only ripped my guests off but their service was below standards. The girls was popped and some were fat ass hell not cute or sexy. Needless to say I have filed formal complaint because this is not good business practice, and I am seeking a full refund through small claims. They basically ruined my party and offered nothing except a hard time. Very rude, nasty, and overly aggressive bouncers. I will never go to this place again, I repeat I will never step foot in this place again..I suggest that you go elsewhere to have a party especially if you and your guest would like to be treated with respect and kindness instead of like a piece of shit because thats exactly how they made me and my guests feel. I am very dissatisfied with the services there.

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=1252

7 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Well that's it,I'm going to Chuckie Cheese.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ she would have been better off
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What were they thinking?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They should have had a party at Hooters
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Can you imagine a man writing that?

Bitches be crazy about their birthday
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    With or without the dachshund, you just can't laid. Hehe, sorry dude, I just had to. It was a good read of a particularly pathetic moment. Anyone here that says they've never fucked up is either a liar or the creator of the The System™. Maybe it's time for a Detroit trip and get your game on.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Harvey is a ghetto. My parents grew up there and you don't want to go there unless you're packing a gun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion