tuscl

My Stripper, her Husband and Myself

wongy
Michigan
Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:13 PM
JS69 wanted me to share some of my stories with the board. So here is the one he asked me to post. I stopped by Bogarts around 12:30 am to pick up a dancer for some OTC action. I have known this dancer for a year or so but only recently realized just how good she was in the VIP. We had talked on numerous visits where she had informed me that her husband (I know him also) doesn't want to have sex with her, he only wants a BJ from his wife. Now just to give you an idea of just how fine I think she is, one night recently she was dancing on one of the side stages and a television screen was right above her and on the screen was Beyonce' dancing. I started looking at her and then at the screen and she looked just like her. Damn, I knew I had to have her. So I approached her regarding hooking up OTC and to my surprise she asked me about a three way with her HUSBAND. WTF, I like a little adventure. She gets off work and rides with me to the hotel and let's her man know where and what room and asks him to pick up some weed so she can get a little buzz on. Once we arrive at the hotel she gets naked and jumps in the shower to freshen up. When she comes out of the bathroom she has on the most sexy outfit I have ever seen. And to top it off she is not wearing any bottoms. Just then her man knocks on the door and I let him in. He and I make a little small talk about his wife while the two of them smoke a couple of joints (I don't do drugs). In the hotel room there are two queen size beds. He is in one and I'm in the other. After his wife finishes her smoke, she jumps in the bed with me, turns around on all fours and starts shaking her naked ass for both of us to see. After a few minutes of this she starts taking off all of my clothes while telling her husband to get naked. To describe the rest is just unbelievable. She starts giving me a BBBJ, then she jumps into the other bed and does the same to her husband. This goes on for quite a while because she has her buzz on. Now it's time for some fucking. She grabs a condom and puts it on me and just when I was about to ram her from behind her husband tells me to take the condom off and fuck her. She is ok with this and just tell me not to cum inside her (NO PROBLEM LOL). Now she had told me that her husband doesn't fuck her and only wants a BJ, and I'll be damn if it isn't true. I fuck her in every possible position for a couple of hours while he is getting a close look at my dick banging his hot wife. She alternates from me fucking her while she sucks him to sucking me while he eats her out (at least he does that LOL). Finally after about another 30 minutes she finishes her husband off with a hand job. He jumps back into the other bed and within 5 minutes he is snoring like a bear. Now I cuddle up with his wife in the spoon position, stick my dick inside and fuck her until it's daylight outside. I finally finish (not inside her) and we cuddle some more and fall asleep together. I would occasionally look over in the other bed and just say to myself that I don't believe this really just happened. But then I would just look back at her and wrap my arms back around her. O WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!

8 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Are you glad there were two beds?
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Thanks for sharing the story, wongy. Must suck to be that strippers's husband.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Very interesting story
  • wongy
    9 years ago
    I may have sent this post twice. I couldn't tell if it went through the first time.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That is a great fucking story. Only one thing could possibly have made it better. You should've smoked a blunt with her. That's the only way you could possibly have had more fun doing this. Wongy, I hope you'll share more stories with us and hang around the discussions. I know you wear red dress shoes, but that doesn't make you weird. Hell, we have a fat guy on here who drinks gravy from a bowl and lives in his mom's basement. Until recently we had a stripper web rip off bitch posing as a PL (I miss jerksom, wonder where she is). We also have a guy who is obsessed with aliens, one PL who has a hard on for another PL cause this guy, named Rick, developed this awesome system for fucking stoppers, and we have Rech, whom youve met. So, as you can see, your presence here would benefit us greatly. I should also mention for those who haven't met wongy that he has awesome taste in breasts. Every time I went to the stage at PH to tip some girl with huge natural tits, wongy was either there right before me or right after me. I hope you're not still mad at me for stealing that Brazilian dancer away from you with my awesome line about popping my Detroit VIP cherry. But while she gave very intimate dances, she wanted a cover for everything, even titty fucking. So you didn't miss out on too much.
  • wongy
    9 years ago
    Hi JS69. I've been laughing all day after reading your description of the guys night on the town. Sorry about your low point (my dick on the video lol) I really busted a gut. I'm glad you got to pop your Detroit Strip Club cherry and it was really a blast spending time with the guys.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Nice read, thanks for sharing
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm glad the story had a happy ending. When I started to read it, I saw red flags that would have made me back out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion