Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

That'll teach him.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

STRIP CLUB: A wife was booked into King County(Seattle) Jail for assault in the fourth degree after she slapped her husband for going to a strip club on a business trip. She had locked her husband out of the house, which prompted him to call the police.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Now he can claim abuse in the divorce?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Good for him. The first time I got locked out I stayed the night at a friend's house. She was very kind.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good for him

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I hope he learned his lesson. never tell his wife the truth. then get a divorce.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

amen

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I should have done this when my wife at the time threw vases and phones and locked me in the bathroom and chased me around my best friends kitchen with a knife. My friend was actually there and witnessed it. I should have had her arrested. It would have been better for me in the divorce then.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement