tuscl

Sands vs Dancing Bare - Seattle

JohnnyJackhammer
Love Day Drinking and Nice Mileage
Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:22 AM
Looking for a couple afternoon hours of fun when I land in Seattle next month. It'll be a Wednesday afternoon. Anyone familiar enough with the daytime scene to make a call for Sands Showgirls or Dancing Bare? I like my clubs on the seedier side - my ATF was 7seas in Tampa (R.I.P). Where should I kill a few dollars, err, hours?

4 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Dancing Bare is definitely on the seedy side!. Sands is a little more up the food chain. I personally have found a little seedy fun a Centerfolds but it is very hit and miss. The pecking order in worst to best: Dancing Bare: hit and miss(more towards the miss) but 0 privacy in 'private dances' and girl are usually ugh! Centerfolds: hit and miss as far as talent or you fond no girls at all. OK privacy when there are girls working Pandora's: has a seedy vibe, has more talent on a given night. privacy is dependent on how busy and parking Sands: best of the four and most expensive. off street parking, nicer place but small. usually only 3-4 girls The almost all the rest of the clubs are DeJaVue affliated clubs and are heavily camera'd and if you want privacy you will have to find a girl willing to leave with you. they are also WAY more expensive than the others especially for what you get. You are lucky if you get some grinding and a little two way touch. I usually hit Centerfolds or Pandora's first or second then is no talent at those two I move to Sands with Dancing Bare last if at all. Centerfold's has no parking other than street parking. Do not park in the lot across the street you will be towed. All these clubs are not terribly far apart and serve liquor is not served DUI is not an issue. as always YMMV depending on the girl. If you do a VIP at Sands- buy the girl a drink or the waitress will not leave you alone.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't live anywhere near Seattle, but I know from San Francisco that if Deja Vu is involved, it is a clip joint. They limit front room friendliness to force all the action into the back rooms. This makes more money for the house, but not for the girls. But it also undermines your interactions and rapport with the girl. What you get could best be described as 'extras'. True in Seattle? SJG [view link]
  • ArtCollege
    9 years ago
    Regarding Dancing Bare: "seedy" is too generous for the physical part of the club. My two times in the club, though, my dancer was OK. A cute blond told me that another dancer was watching and she couldn't do too much--just before she pulled my zipper down. Pandora's is my go-to place. I find a girl who acts a little adventurous, tell them I used to get 3-for-100 at Ricks, and they know I expect to be unzipped and handled to happiness. (Even if you never went to Rick's, say that you did. It establishes you as lover of mileage.) At one time they had a rule that stripper's head had to be above the top of the chairs in the back; don't know if that's still true. Haven't been to the others this century.
  • JohnnyJackhammer
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the solid advice! I'll review what I do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion