tuscl

going to Miami can someone give me some recommendations

billyba
California
Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:49 PM
i've been reading the review but there is lots of clubs. What are the best? Do any of them offer ITC? TIA

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What kind of girls you looking for; white; hispanic; black?
  • rell
    9 years ago
    papi chulo is the best person to ask
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    i'm ok with any of them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why do you never post reviews even though you obviously travel to strip clubs in various cities?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Recommendations for Miami? Sunscreen and a Spanish language dictionary. Oh, and if you go to a Jai-Alai match, follow Anthony Bourdain's advice: "Bet on the old guy"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The most popular club in South Florida is Tootsies – it's a huge club and a fun-time can be had there even just hanging-out – decent dayshift – nightshift ~50 dancers – weekend eves ~100 dancers – dancer ethnicity about 75 Hispanic (mainly Cuban); about 20% white; and maybe 5% black – extras can be had in Champagne Room; CR rooms are $100 for a small both w/ a bench or $150 for a larger/nicer room w/ a love-seat (the CR rooms are for 30 minutes and I think they may be 1/2 price on dayshift but not sure) – dancers are attractive – the Cubans are often dark-haired beauties w/ small frames but often enhanced tits and asses – most Tootsies dancers push hard for CR but many are posers; i.e. make sure you square away the details of what you want ahead of time and perhaps get some dances from her to see if she's high-mileage or a poser – most girls expect about $300 (excluding room fee) for their services. Scarlett's is about 10 minutes away from Tootsies by car (Tootsies is in far north Miami-Dade county and Scarlett's in far-south Broward county) – Scarlett's is a very nice club and a bit more upscale than Tootsies – many say Scarlett's has the best looking dancers and have better dancer mix – about 60% white; 30% Hispanic; and 10% black – decent 2-way topless LDs but no extras. If you have a car; you can try several clubs in Broward county (about 30 minutes north of Miami): Diamond Dolls – kinda a smaller version of Tootsies – extras can be had and dancers are attractive Cheetah Pompano – similar to Scarlett's – not sure but don't think extras can be had but decent 2-way dances – nice club and nice looking dancers Solid Gold (Oakland Park near Ft Lauderdale) – kinda an upscale club where dancers wear gowns – nice looking chicks and I believe extras can be had. If I was to pick 2 clubs and wanted extras; I'd pick Tootsies and Diamond Dolls. 2 additional clubs that can be considered: Dean's Gold – upscale – about 65/35 white/Latina dancers – dancers wear gowns or mini-dresses – extras can be had but can be expensive – not a good dayshift though AFAIK Cheetah Hallandale – this club is almost right next to Scarlett's on the other side of the freeway – it's a bit more divey than the other clubs but not a dive – dancer makeup is about 40% white; 50% Latin; 10% black – no VIP AFAIK but good 2-way contact topless dances (I mention this club b/c Tootsies; Scarlett's; and this club; are all close together). Lap-dances in South FL are the standard $25/song and are topless with good 2-way contact and usually done in a separate dance area that is semi-private but not fully private – dayshift b/f 8 pm there is no cover and 1/2 price drinks. Clubs close late around 5 a.m. so one has plenty of time to hit multiple spots – I'd visit past 10 pm to see the best talent.
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    Thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion