tuscl

Dayshift entrance fee

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I'm noticing in my area a lot of the clubs are starting to charge a dollar entrance fee on dayshift and as I look at the reviews they mostly state dayshift $0.00 it seems like a small thing but I'm wondering if any of you guys have any thoughts about this ? I kind of get annoyed because it seems to be trivial but why don't they post the truth on their club bios, also I notice a lot of nightshift door girls adding a dollar or two to the entry fee but they back down quickly when you call them on it.

8 comments

• clubdude
    9 years ago
    This happens at two clubs in my area (Detroit area) that I know of. $5 day or night. The only good thing to that is you can get a free voucher at either one to go to the next one (both about a mile apart from each other). Haven't been hit up for the door girl fee though. I can see how that would be lame though. By the way, both these clubs are on the "dive" level. All in all, it is lame to be charglng a cover during the day shift.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    You realize that the clubs themselves do not update their info on here? In some areas clubs charge a nominal entrance fee to keep bums out.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Most of the COI clubs charge $5 or $10 cover during that day, which also knvlud s your non alcoholic beverage. I wouldn't complain about a $1 cover charge.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    knvlud s = includes
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Most Phoenix clubs are no cover during the day. There are three clubs I know of that charge during the day. One is a dive nude club ($10), the other two are "classy" clubs ($7).
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Where I live, most of the alcohol clubs have zero daytime entrance fee. Some have a small night time entrance fee, like at the Brass Rail. A bit more on the wet t-shirt contest night.

But the nude no alcohol clubs have big entrance fees day or night. They need that to make money because they don't have alcohol.

Sun. - Wed.6pm to 2am $20
    Weekdays Thursday (1pm to 7:00pm): $15 / 5 girls on stage!
    Weeknights (7:00pm to 2:00am): $20 / Up to 8 girls on stage!
    Friday & Saturday Nights: $20 / Up to15 girls on stage!

http://pinkpoodle.com/

Now the San Francisco clubs are even more.

So the cheap thing for me has always been the local alcohol clubs. Brass Rail, lunch time, get my soft drink at their lunch buffet prices.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I asked about the $2 day time cover charge at Baby Dolls. They told me it was to keep out the homeless.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @sclvr5005 - you ain't actually paying those cover fees, are you? I know that you buy alot of VIP's, so they should all be comping your cover, or at least offering you a free pass each time that you buy a VIP. They usually hand you a free pass at Synn when you pay for the room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion