tuscl

What are your New Orleans recommendations?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:13 AM
Just scheduled a late September trip to the Big Easy! My hotel is in the garden district but that is any easy streetcar ride from the French quarter and I'll have a car! What are the brilliant recommendations of any knowledgeable stripper lovers? Last time I was in New Orleans was probably about 10 years ago and I went to one of the Larry Flynt clubs! Looking forward to café au lait and beignets for every breakfast and oysters for every other meal! Beignets are brilliant! ;)

16 comments

• sinclair
    9 years ago
    The clubs in the French Quarter are rip off joints. If you must go to one, Penthouse typically has the best looking dancers. The best club in the New Orleans metro area balancing value and dancer looks is Visions, "where the locals go". I'd recommend just trolling the non-strip club bars for better bang on your buck. Maybe it is the heat, maybe it is the oysters, but women in New Orleans are just plain horny.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Agree with Sinclar. The regular bars are VERY girl friendly and it's cheaper than paying for sex. The French Quarter at night is one of my favorie places in the world.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Read up on my reviews for Penthouse and Scores. True that just wandering Bourbon (all bars) can make for some great entertainment. Saw a hot (drunk) brunette strip topless on that mechanical bull one night.....nice.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    for as wild as bourbon street is - I always thought it was strsnge at how tame the strip clubs are. The advice above is solid and stay away from the shady places that claim to have live shows - they all suck. I like Bourbon Street but Fremont Street in Vegas is still my favorite
  • EdwardKang
    9 years ago
    Scores and Visions.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    If you're not melanin-averse, go to Passions. If you are, go to Penthouse.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    @Shailynn - Ditto on Fremont; I'll add Duval in Key West and Broadway/2nd in Nashville to that list.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I recommend Marti Gras. There are lots of beads and boobs
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I would usually make some suggestions but figure you would not write a review. So......
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I recommend an extra pair of underwear and an air conditioned room
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    What they said - read the reviews, seek to drive to the outer clubs for decent value-per-dollar, and in the Quarter itself Penthouse is the top place for dancer and site quality. Or else trawl the bars as suggested. Mind you, at the Quarter a halfway decent lapdance will start at $40, anything less will be air; and it's strictly topless. Disregard the posterboard the hype person holds in front of Big Daddy's promising full nude live sex shows, who do they think they're fooling? Rick's (the main club, not the sports saloon) styles itself a fancy GC but it has excessive fits of grandeur (a $60 single topless lapdance? Really??). The Deja-Flynt clubs are so-so nothing to write home about. Of the local chain that runs Scores/Temptations/Stilettos/Lipstixxx, the first two are mostly fit for human occupation and you may find good talent on a good night(*); this chain does employ more ladies who'll go the extra mile. The onetime "Urban" (i.e. Black) club in the Quarter, Little Darlings, alas was taken down in 2013 due to various and sundry violations, including that a majority of the talent -started- at the extra mile already and took it from there, plus in-club substance and firearms no-no's. (*)Sun - Wed nights on non-festival dates are mostly stone dead in every venue.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Don't strip club. Have a parade. [view link] go to about 2:00 min mark in the video
  • trevino
    9 years ago
    Was there back in October and had an incredible FS experience at Temptations with a wonderful spinner... Cost me a bit more than I would've otherwise spent, but she was a killer in the looks department...
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Thanks to all who shared brilliant information, even motorhead with the extra underwear and AC comment! I was planning to take only one pair and just live in my filth so now I've revised my plan! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    So now my brilliant plan is this: First, it seems like Penthouse is a must see! Second, based on trevino I'm appropriately tempted by Temptations! I've decided not to engage with the negativity Covus is putting out there beyond one simple statement: invading a thread with a sincere request for information from a relative newbie so you can pointed to tell said newbie that you're not going to share is kind of d-baggy! :( If you ever decide not to be a d-bag to me in the future I won't hold your current d-bagginess against you! In fact, I won't say another word about it! Peace! ;)
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    It depends on what you are looking for extras then visions is the place. But vision has a bit of a dive bar feeling, the talent can be hit or miss, and no matter there will always be a dancer or two there that should NOT be a stopper (luckily on a good night there is often a few 8.5s and maybe a nine that are willing to party). Penthouse has the best talent and is a reasonably upscale place. Downside extras are unlikely and if they are available it would be after you've sent ALOT. Temptations/lipstixxx/ score has a mixture of talent and skanks but the have in common that they are all super hustlers. Whatever you want should be available but at super steep prices and they hit you with the hidden $100.00 tip for the watriss bs also you have to pay before so it's easy to get shitty service if not out right ROB'ed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion