tuscl

How common is on-stage toy and/or finger insertion?

g8rjeff
Florida
In all my travels, I've come across only one city where toy and/or finger insertion is common place on-stage ... San Francisco. In one or two other clubs, a dancer "snuck" a finger inside... but she was trying to be discrete about it. Are there any other cities/clubs where this is common?

8 comments

• tarball
    20 years ago
    In the 1980s and 1990s, Honolulu had some seriously seedy action where you could get near Asian-level shows within insertion and stuff.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I saw a girl masturbating onstage once at this one out-of-the-way place in Kansas once. She had a couple fingers in her snatch and she was clearly horny. I can't say I have seen it before or since, however.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    Sorry I couldn't reply earlier. The Pittsburgh club no longer exists; it was on Liberty Avenue across from the light rail station, upstairs.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    The only place I've seen it in recent years is indeed San Francisco. But it used to be regular in Baltimore, New York, Pittsburgh, and D.C. Now girls are too haughty and the law is too strict. Masturbation on stage is a lot more safe than so-called lap dancing.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    The girls in Orange County can't touch themselves at all. At least not on stage, in full view. If that happened, the club would suffer the rath of LE. Unless of course it was a private police officers house party...:-)
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Even in nude clubs in Windsor, Ontario, Canada finger insertion is not allowed and is grounds for firing a dancer and busting the club.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Where I live near Alabama they don't even want the dancer to touch herself on stage. It is in vilotion of ABC rules.
  • kingMOB
    20 years ago
    Dain, what clubs in Pittsburgh did you ever see this at? Ive never seen it at any clubs in Pittsburgh, although I did see that a few times at the clubs in Weirton and Wheeling WVA.

And forget the finger stuff. You really wanna see something? Try the live show at the Show n Tell in Philly. Happens every night at 11PM. Ye Gods
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion