Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Vanderbilt athletic association needs a new advertising consultant!

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have you seen this?

Not brilliant! :(

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

For the school that is called "The Harvard of the South" this is not brilliant.

No, not brilliant at all!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Marketing guys should be fired or at least suspended on this one. Not Brilliant!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

its in their blood..

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton, Old times there are not forgotten,
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I didn't think it was possible to have less respect for Vanderbilt football. I stand corrected

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

I was a student there (class of '75) when frats scheduled parties to start at halftime - nobody wanted to see the ugly 2nd half of another loss. The 'Dores have always been doormats with ample evidence of incompetence. At least, when I was there, Peabody Teachers College was just acroos the street and Peabody freebodies were ample distraction.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The SEC keeps getting stranger and stranger. I'm envious but perplexed at the same time

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

so who is going to explain to san_jose_guy why their slogan is “a little bit rapey”?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If this comment was not about sexual assault, what was it about? I don't get what this statement even arguably has to do with football.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement