tuscl

I made a great discovery, LOL

Friday, August 7, 2015 9:59 AM
Visual stimulation no longer turns me on. Grinding gets me there half way. The next frontier for me is olfactory stimulation. If I sit up straight, closer to the edge of the seat, I am up close and personal with the dancer's ass and crotch. I used to be grossed out by guys sticking their nose in a dancers's butt crack when she bent over. I tried it and it was like an epiphany, lol. It was not unpleasant at all, and it was a huge turn on. Something I had never experienced before. This was not at a nude club and it was with my CF.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I get the turn on if you are getting the same view as her gynecologist. However, it sounds like you are saying that she was wearing bottoms when she bent over? If so, I don't get it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It's funny you mention that. Just last week for the first time I buried my face in a dancer's butt crack (I didn't lick it lol), it didn't smell bad, and I actually kind of enjoyed it in a weird way.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    JS, that's where I draw the line. I would not put my nose on a bare crack. I'm talking about being turned on by using your sense of smell. To me it's more arousing than visual
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm not turned on by smell unless she smells like food but then she's just making me a bit hungry. Other smells are poor hygiene, female deodorant products and occassionally a dancer has on some type of body spray that smells like vanilla or other flavors. It's only the food smells that keep me around.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Without smoky bars, some people I can smell over 25 feet away. I hate it. People stink. Then some wear so much perfume you need to stay at least 25 feet away to avoid sneezing etc. I suspect my allergies have my sense of smell too hyper. One dancer in one club has a butt that stinks and I smell her every time she turns around and I'm within 2 feet. One guy at work I could smell over 40 feet away when I walked into his path he just walked. I almost thought about saying how much he stunk but decided if no one else smelled him, forget about it. nothing but trouble saying too much at work.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I had an AI in a dream tell me to eat meat when hunting animals because the animals could smell you and they would identify you as either predator or prey based upon if they smelled plant food or meat in your scent. I can not smell that good but I have detected the smell of what I ate in myown body scent hours later.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    To each their own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion