Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm an animal lover too. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

bad link. slow load and screen freeze

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

There's room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just tried it twice and it worked fine.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She's hot IMHO and I don't usually go for cheerleader types.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

The link worked for me.

And she is a good looking girl, on stage and in the field.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Cute but not my type.

Right next to the mashed potatoes...funny

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

She could come rescue my endangered pygmy trouser snake.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement