Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Changing your handle

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wish we could. I'd change mine to QueenOfTheDouchenozzles. But that might exceed the length limit. QueenDouchenozz maybe?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

what does your mean/stand for?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

nah your current name is solid.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Love that Avatar too !

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Can we even do that?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I like my "handle." I'm thinking of using it as my club name.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm thinking of changing mine to Baby because that is what most of the strippers call me anyhow. :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Has ilbbaicnl's account been hacked? Keep your current handle, it's even more brilliant than I thought!

I misread it was libbaicci until Rech linked to the "I like big butts" video! Clearly I wasn't paying attention! Keep your handle and keep smiling ilbbaicnl!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I sometimes think changing mine might be good because some people thought I was trolling! But a lot of people are nice and realize the "brilliant" stuff is a joke that I find fun and engage with me at face value! ;)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

No I haven't been hacked. IME propped me and said I was Queen of the Douchenozzles. Good one IME.

ilbbaicnl = I like big butts and I can not lie.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Funny. I haven't heard it referred to as a "handle" since the last time I saw Burt Rrynolds on a CB in Smokey and the Bandit.

I always thought it was referred to as your "user name."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement