tuscl

I'm back

Hi everybody. I’m back.

During my absence, being the completely male heterosexual stripper loving man that I am, I’ve been very busy in da clubs fuckin those girls! However, it is getting harder for me to get those lap dances for the .48 cents that they are worth in an economic sense. But we all know that those strippers overcharge us. Darn I mean damn those bitches.

So anyway, I was sitting around the house the other day worrying about guns which fucking terrify me, when all of the sudden it hit me that I missed my period. Sorry, I mean I missed my brothas over at tuscl. So I’m back. I forgot the password and email that I used for my account originally, so I opened this new account with substantially the same name.

What has everybody been up to lately? I’ve started letting my weenie do that spurting thing during lap dances. Cause you know as a male guy customer just like all of you that I have no respect for dancers, especially those bitches over at stipperweb. And those damn extras girls. Sorry, I mean those damn ROBs. But don’t worry though because I always put a condom on my weenie thingy before it spurts white stuff cause otherwise that’s gross. We guys all know that. Everybody knows that. Don’t they?

At my regular club, where I am a customer just like all of you other male guys, the customers have all been wearing pj pants and oversized tshirts to cover their enormous guts. Customers are so disgusting! You all know that. Everybody knows that. Don’t they?

And I still don’t really like seeing naked women. At least not unless I see something else first that gets me horny and makes my weenie thing get all hard and uncomfortable. It is uncomfortable, isn’t it? And the genitals on these dancers are just disgusting looking. I really hate the look of a vagina. I see one every day in the mirror (I mean in the club), and I think they look nasty. All guys think that. Don’t they?

I still have those fantasies about being a stripper. I mean its all totally make believe, obviously, but I wonder (hypothetically speaking) what it would be like to be a stripper like those girls we all go to watch at the club. I wonder if I would like taking off my clothes for all of these disgustingly pathetic morons like all of you. A better way to put that is I wonder if it would turn me on to get nude in front of all of these hot old guys while their tiny little weenies get hard like a pencil.

I’ve also been thinking about Valerie a lot. You guys remember her don’t you. I put that ROB in her place didn’t I?

So I still despise all of you. I’m sure that most of you are still acting like fucking morons! But maybe that’s ok, cause we all know that guys (like us) will be guys. Don’t we?

Anyway, it is wonderful to be back. Until I get all emotional and have a hissy fit and leave again for several months. Really great to be back just all of us guys.

8 comments

• minnow
    9 years ago
    Speak for yourself, sockpuppet. I saw the real jerikson40 profile, he logged in this month. Unlike you, he actually submittted 2 recent reviews.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lmao..... Brilliant!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nice to see you back – what happened to all your reviews?

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... I forgot the password and email that I used for my account originally, so I opened this new account with substantially the same name.
    …”

Oh – I see – yes of course – that happens
  • jerikson.40
    9 years ago
    Be nice. You guys know how incredibly emotional I get when I perceive that people are ganging up on me. Don't make me whine like a non-extras girl who just gave her first blowjob. Don't make me bring back Valerie.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    jerikson, welcome back. I'll be nice to you. In fact, I thought your reintroduction post was quite moving. We do have lots of questions for you given your absence though. For example, do you still want to date SlickSpic? Can you tell us again what it feels like for a penis to be inside a woman? And do you still call a non-erect penis a softie?
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    The same thing happened to me. You peasants don't know how hard it is to remember stuff when you have the stress of a high powered job and you spend every weekend high on coke, roxi, and marinol fucking whores.

I considered paying some keyboard monkey to hack the site and retrieve my password but it isn't worth it.

I don't know what this guy's excuse is because there can't be as much going on in his life as there is in mine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    TUSCL can be pretty entertaining sometimes :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion