Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I came 4 times with a stripper in one night.....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes, I was in my 30's and it was a long night......anyone else?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I ate 4 fried chickens (and a Coke)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I got head from 4 different chicks at once

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Damn! Motörhead, was that you? I was the guy having the dry white toast.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Ahh, you guys think I'm kidding. I also scored 4 TD's in one High School football game.....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ only one man has done that and his name was Al Bundy

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^^ I was at that game. Polk High.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes. Long ago. TAD in DC, visiting Georgetown, I met a really hot girl in a place called Crazy Horse. didn't know she was a stripper, until the next day when she asked me to drop her off there.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Mikey,I got you beat by one,but you got Shadow beat by four.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

my record was sex 9 times in one night (under 12 hours) with an orgasm 7 of those times. I was 20, if I did that today, I really think I would die. I have also learned quality over quantity with my orgasms and my women!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement