tuscl

Any Detroit SCers wanna help this aspiring dancer out

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:20 PM
Per a SW thread: Anyone have experience dancing at Toy Chest in Dearborn/Detroit? I'm a struggling college student, mommy of a princess(so she says and who am I to tell her otherwise :-) ), have a full-time vanilla job and all but times are getting tough again and my hours are getting cut. I was thinking about dancing at Toy Chest part-time. I've heard they offer tuition reimbursement and that they don't allow "extras" which is good because I don't want to do extras at all. I just want to dance and I need to make some extra cash. [view link]

9 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    She needs "some extra cash" but doesn't "want to do extras at all". Hope she is studying something useful in college and not Art History.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Or majoring in 'basket weaving' with minor in '18th century Russian literature'.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Never been to the Toy Chest. Probably because the girls there don't do extras (so I've heard. lol)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol corvus
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    All Strip clubs offer extras ITC or OTC however, its not like you have to do extras...........
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    PM Hotstuff69babi I think she's worked there.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I certainly don't hold it against a woman who has never stripped in her life, to go into it with the mindset of not wanting to do extras. Hell, I'd bet a huge % of strippers go in with that mindset. But people's views of what's ethical and normal and tolerable change based on their surroundings and comfort levels ... from what I understand of the Detroit scene, she may end up an extras girl soon enough, so you guys should just encourage her :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I have been to the Toy Chest, but it was never a favorite club. If she doesn't want to do extras, she can dance in any club in the Detroit area. But she won't make big money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    From a recent review of the club mentioned: “... Was eventually approached by a shor, petite, brunette, milf type. I knew fun could be had when after introducing herself and shaking my hand, her hands went to my crotch. We chatted, and sensing some fun could be had we went back to the vip. No toll for vip since the curtains are gone and so are the big sofas. For $.5, bbbj and cfs were negotiated. Her French skills were rushed, but the tight box made up for it. Finished and cleaned up. After one more drink, I left ...”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion