tuscl

FYI - There is a camera in Platinum Plus Columbia's couch room

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, July 12, 2015 9:49 PM
I just found out a few days ago. A dancer pointed it out to me. It's in the couch room besides the bathroom. It's a white air freshener that's on the upper middle portion of the mirror. She told me she watched bouncers install it a few days ago. They still have a bouncer in the main couch room. So there are now fewer customers in both rooms, killing business left and right.

11 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    OTC mofos, do OTC
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Doing it on camera just makes it hotter.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I wonder haw many times they got on camera getting fs
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    There was never much privacy in that room anyhow. I only used it on rare occasions.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat...maybe not as much privacy, but I did get FS and bbbj in there.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    magicrat - Yes. On rare occasions and the mirror on the ceiling was fun too. LOL.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you have a stellar session in there, I'd ask them to make you a copy so you can take it home with you kinda like a souvenir
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've seen lots of those camera "eyes" in VIP areas that I've been in over the years. Never had any problems during or after a VIP session because of them.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Do they install cameras to comply with the law or so they can get a kick out of watching ITC?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Londonguy, I've heard from club managers and dancers that they do it for "dancer and club safety". I.e. If some drunk starts getting to aggressive and the girl isn't into the guy and he starts assaulting her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've been going there for about 13 years and they never had cameras before. It's obvious to me that they are trying to show the local LE that they are trying to keep things on the up and up after their Greenville club got busted and shut down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion