tuscl

Customers who think it is an ACCOMPLISHMENT to PAY a stripper for SEXUAL SERVICE

Wednesday, August 18, 2004 11:46 PM
There may be CUSTOMERS out there, posting on various boards who think that it is an ACCOMPLISHMENT to PAY a stripper for SEXUAL SERVICES! WHY is that? Do you think that it takes a SPECIAL man to PAY for SEXUAL SERVICES? Do you PRETEND that you LIKE the stripper you are PAYING for SEXUAL SERVICES? Do you later BRAG about being able to PAY STRIPPERS for SEXUAL SERVICES?

3 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    It does seem strange to brag about that. :) But, when I get a good deal I like to let my friends know because they like good deals also. My buddies delve into every success--paid, unpaid, ugly, old, fat, skinny, tall, short, beautiful--afraid of real gay action (except for the one buddy who died of AIDs :( ).
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I was going to say I thought only RL would brag about paying for sexual services. Obviously this is something RL seems to dwell on quite alot. I just thought of a way for RL to have a heart attack. A girl walks down the street and as she starts walking past RL, she feels a little bit horny. Suddenly she says, hey guy, I'm horny, let's go somewhere and fuck. RL says, I only want to pay $10. How much do you charge? She says Charge?! You idiot, I just wanted a good fuck and you think I'm some whore. Kiss my b... and storms off. RL suddenly feels sick.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Perhaps because it is an accomplishment. I don't think it takes a special man to pay for sexual services. If I'm paying then I like her at the very least for her beauty. I only brag if I got a great deal e.g. one of the ten best sexual experiences of my life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion