tuscl

STRIP CLUB NEW YORK AREA

HI TO ALL OF YOU!
I WENT SEVERAL TIMES TO DIAMOND DOLLS AND BOOBY TRAP AT POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA. HOPE SOME OF YOU BEEN THERE!
BOTH STRIP CLUBS ARE AMAZING, ALOT OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS DANCING FULLY NUDE AND YOU CAN ENJOY THIR COMPANY IN THE CLUB' PRIVATE BOOTH.
PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE WHERE IN NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY/CONNECTICUT AREA I CAN VISIT SIMILAR STRIP CLUBS LIKE THE TWO IN POMPANO, WHERE THERE ARE NOT TIGHT AND STRICT RULES TO ENJOY THE COMPANY OF THE GIRLS IN THE BOOTH..... WHERE EVERYTHING GOES!
I HAVE VISITED SOME IN NEW YORK AND LONG ISLAND AREA, BUT ONLY WATCHING...... TOO MANY TIGHT RULES.....
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISE!
ANDY

9 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    There is a key on your board to unlock "Caps".
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    YOU NEED TO RUN THE SYSTEM WHEN IN NYC DIVES
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lol! So true!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    NYC clubs are FUCKING AWESOME, especially in capital letters. HAVE FUN.
  • andrewhogan
    9 years ago
    thanks to all
    now in small letters
    any recommended strip club without tight rules in NY/New Jersey/Connecticut/Long Island area?
    cheers
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Hulk, if you want help tell us why you are here, and why we should help you. We don't mind newbies but we hate leeches. And I get the sensation of a blood sucking parasite from your post. Either that or I need to take a crap.
  • andrewhogan
    9 years ago
    thanks john!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I'd love to share that intel with you andrew, but I've already met my charity quota for the year. If you feel like sharing a review or two with the community here, perhaps others might be more inclined to help.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Don't forget to wipe after taking a dump in the restroom, and be sure to hand bathroom troll a dollar tip with your wiping hand. Brilliant!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion