tuscl

Are dancers usually more "touchy" when giving a girl a lapdance?

Do dancers usually touch girls who are getting a lapdance more than they touch guys? Didn't know if they really throw themselves into it for the benefit (and possibly higher tips) of men who may be watching or with the female patron?

Any clubs around Baltimore, that are known for the dancers getting "hotter" with women who get lapdances? What about the Hustlre Club or Manhattan Player's club?

3 comments

• rnrphoto
    20 years ago
    I was in reno one time and boy this lady was more wild then the strippers in the VIP room. She was just as freaky as the girls if not more. Well she did strip too and even came over to me. I was happy but the bouncer was trying to get her cloths back on. Now that wasn't normal most of the time but the girls do get freaky. Many dancers tell me that they now that most girls won't do what guys do and some stripers are bi or lesbian so having females it makes them horny. So the strippers, if you find the right one might get REALLY touchy
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    If the female customer is getting a dance just to please her boyfriend and she looks & acts uncomfortable, the dancer will probably hold back alot. But if the customer is into it and having a good time, the dancer will usually tear her up! I think alot of dancers really enjoy dancing for other women, which they usually don't get to do all that often.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I've often seen female dancers get more touchy with the female customers. As a guy I do enjoy watching when the female customer is willing to flash her top with the encouragement of the female dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion