tuscl

How cool are these guys?

crazyjoe
Colorado
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3AbjEt2J…

I learned to drive watching these guys! Now I drive like that every day! That is why there are so many traffic jams in my city!

8 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Not very.In 37 years of driving I have never been involved in an accident.Between homeowners,auto and insurance on her engagement ring I pay less than$1900.00 per year.Thank you USAA.Just a good old boy I guess.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised this video is still available to download
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like my cars like my strippers -- fast, redneck, sleak, and expensive.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Ohhh! That was a hurrendous crash!"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    The Duke boys are brilliant! I was catching up on the shows on TVland and I've decide Hazzard county is the most brilliant place on the planet for two reasons! First, they put ramps that allow you to jump over stuff in your car EVERYWHERE! Second, even if you aren't allowed to carry guns because you're on probation they still let you have dynamite arrows!

I like rifles but I'm sorry, nice rifle = brilliant but dynamite arrows = super brilliant! ;)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    When my drivers Ed teacher in high school asked if I had any driving experience, I said , "yeah, bumper cars at Carowinds.". I also watched dukes of hazard. lol. I already knew how to hit those dips in the road and go airborne.
    I was drifting my car through cormers on occassion before someone told me I could get a ticket for that. I decided to stop. All my drifting and sliding In a vehicle after that was by accident, no injury to car or passenger though.
    Loved a car with power. It was fun to realize I was spinning tires after stepping on the gas when I'm already at 45. Never did take my car to the racetrack. I thought about getting into racing.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I knew someone who became an instructor for NASCAR racing.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never did any street racing. Alrhough there were about a dozen occasions when someone on the road seemed to want to race. I once punched it from zero to 60 in only a few seconds to watch a friends reaction. I was glad I had the neck rest up on the passenger side. I threw him and his neck up against the seat. He was impressed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion