tuscl

Make up sex.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I've always heard that make up sex was great and this afternoon I became a believer. She had been on my shit list for a month because she gave me one of those "I'll be right back" and didn't. Today she approached me and asked if I was still mad at her. Since pickins were slim in the club today, I said no. She sat down and we talked it out. I got an apology and I chalked it up to her being stoned on that previous day.

No table dances. We went straight to VIP. I can't believed that she kisses all of her customers that way. She is back in my #1 spot.

9 comments

• dtek
    9 years ago
    She probably doesn't kiss all her customers that way. At the same time, you're probably not the only customer she kisses that way.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd just try to be her first VIP of the day.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I agree, make up sex is the best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; in the past I was a bit more strict w.r.t black-balling certain dancers if they had not treated me right – but being that dancers are so damn flaky; now I just tend to roll with it most of the time unless the transgression is too egregious – i.e. on a particular visit they may sorta take me for granted then on another visit I’m the greatest thing since sliced-bread – i.e. I don’t expect much from them – if they are treating me well on a particular visit, I kick it with them, if they are not, they’ll be moving on to another custy.

Sometimes I will put them on probation (may not get dances the next time I see them but will on a subsequent visit after that and often times they’ll get the hint they should treat me better).
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    You lucky dog!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Scat,any port in a storm.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Was she on double secret probation?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,is that where you apply a little Maybelline and reverse roles?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ShadowCat!!!!!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion