tuscl

customers who PRETEND that a stripper LIKES THEM

Are there any customers out there who PRETEND that a stripper LIKES YOU when she DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU OUTSIDE THE CLUB and only talks to you when you are SPENDING MONEY? Do you think that when a stripper does this she really CARES about you?

10 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    is it the "FANTASY"?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    but the customer might be pretending
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Dancers pretend to like customers in order to earn a living.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Some customers PRETEND that they have a large johnson.
    Some customers PRETEND that they are romantic lovers.
    Some customers PRETEND that they are god's gift to the world . . .
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Some customers PRETEND that a stripper likes them
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Why are you so fixated on trashing dancers for not dating customers. A club is not a dating service.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Of course the stripper CARES about me! Something happens to me and that reduces her income.
    DUH. ;)

Another thing I CARE about people who add to my income. Simple is it not?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who wants REAL INTIMACY?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    RL, it seems the strippers where I live at are more real than any of the strippers you seem to meet if you're still visiting strip clubs. They typically will let you know if they don't like you by ignoring you. You think they will change your attitude because you tip them one dollar? I don't think too many will if they already are familiar with you. I do get mostly ignored now by dancers who are familiar with me when I am sitting at a table and have never bought a dance from them. I think after hearing no a few times most dancers get the message you aren't interested in them and will leave you alone. No reason for stripper or customer to pretend around here.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion