tuscl

Customers who are AFRAID to ask a stripper out on a date

There may be some strip club customers out there who are AFRAID to ask a stripper out on a date. Some strip club customers may be suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM and therefore cannot handle REJECTION by a stripper. Some customers keep SPENDING MONEY on a stripper, like PAYING FOR CONVERSATION for example while UNABLE to get the COURAGE to ASK the stripper to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE.

10 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    who is serious
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Strangely enough, I only seemed to end up with a strippers at the end of a night when I drank a little bit above the norm. Maybe the strippers are sensing a weak moment and luring me back to their living accomadations trying to corrupt me. hmmm, you might have to wonder about a girl who suddenly shows up from out of state and she knows details about you and wants to always have sex. Now that could really mess with your head if you can't remember anything about her but she seems to know you.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Now, SuperDude, one bad apple (or two working together) does not spoil the bunch! Although that would scare the hell out of any club going man... Boy, am I glad I have a good wife, after hearing that scary story...
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Regular, a psychologist who lived in my neighborhood, starts dating a dancer. His wife and kids didn't know, of course. After 2-3 years of dating, he is found, dismembered in a dumpster. Stripper and boyfriend convicted of the murder. They had taken him for $100,000 during the dating scam and then killed him. Detroit Free Press. Yes, I'm afraid to date a stripper.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL people like you actually mess up the enjoyment of the strip club. Just suppose some guy actually believes you that strippers never go out with guys in a strip club and then this guy hears that and thinks ok a challenge. Almost the first girl he asks says ok. Then he spends some time at her house and even gets to meet one or two of her stripper friends. Then he returns to the club where she works. He spends some time with another stripper in the club. She sees this. All of a sudden, she suddenly starts saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH HER? YOU SLEEPING WITH HER TOO? The strip club is suddenly not so much fun anymore. RL you ruined another strip club for another guy.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I suppose no answer to my question means RL has not had any luck going out with a stripper for free. Silence is an answer.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I'm curious RL. How many strippers have you asked to see you outside of a club for free? How many agreed and said yes? As much as you talk about this surely you have had some success haven't you?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi RomanticLover,

After 100 plus stab wounds, 44 bullet wounds, assorted chemical attacks AND one nuclear attack,,, damn straight I'm AFRAID to ask a stripper out on a date. Despite all the carnage I DO NOT have LOW SELF ESTEEM. The fact that I'm writing this post proves I can handle any REJECTION a stripper administers. Yes, I keep SPENDING MONEY on a stripper like PAYING FOR CONVERSATION. Yes, I'm UNABLE to get the COURAGE to ASK the stripper to see me OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE -- that would mean certain death. Look how violent strippers become in the past when I asked them out on a date FOR MONEY!!! There is NO WAY I will EVER ask a stripper on a date FOR FREE that would equal CERTAIN DEATH!!!

BTW, RomanticLover perhaps when you visit Miami you can hunt down all the $5 dances--they're plentiful in Miami just like the hot babes.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I've tried, been rejected, stood up and laughed at. Why bother.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who is afraid of this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion