Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Its Ok Rickboy

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Every 43 seconds someone attempts suicide. The Suicide hotline: 1-800-784-2433.

Call it Richard....its going to be ok

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol! You too jestie214!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

It would be funny if that was just_the_nuts' phone number! Just brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Normally I wouldn't laugh at a joke like this, but I think rickdugan is largely just trying to fuck with people when he posts and there is no danger he's actually suicidal!

I'm a pretty positive guy and would never actually wish something like depression on somebody! Try to stay brilliant is my motto! And if rickdugan wants to be a d-bag and fuck with people that's his thing! Not brilliant, but whatever!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Bumping as PSA to all the RickyBoy and jestie214's out there.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement