tuscl

Happy Father's Day even if you're not sure.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I took one of my favorites to VIP yesterday and it took longer than normal to bust a nut. She asked if was her and I assured her that it wasn't. That it was just my old age. That she would have gotten some 20 yo guy off in no time. She said "he wouldn't have made it to the VIP room. I hate taking guys younger than me to VIP". She just turned 26 last week. Yet another reason why old guys rule. LOL.

10 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

Yep. Any guy who's stuck with the same old pussey/wife is missing out on some awesome sex with hot, young, willing things!

Nothing like sowing your royal oats at the strip club!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Happy Fathers Day shadow and JohnSmith69!

I'm sure there are others on here, but those are the only ones I know for sure
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Oh, and RickyBoy too :-)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Back at you, shadowcat. :)
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Happy Father's Day to all. And let's all try not to think about fucking strippers younger than our daughters!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Magic, too late. I've already got a date with her in a couple of days.

Vikings, thanks.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I may or may not be a father lol.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Thanks Vikings and Happy Father's Day back to every other father on here - whether he knows it or not. ;)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Wow another way to stick it to the young buck huh SC? I thought it was the young buck that lasted longer and went for multiple sessions not reverse?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Estafador - Sorry I stepped on your toes. Old guys can last a lot longer but need a lot more time to recuperate for a second go round. Feel better?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion