tuscl

The top 50 U.S. cities for number of strip clubs per capita.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Look at how many clubs in Portland that Randy Anukam can fuck a 8.5 in.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    The number of strip clubs in Portland is surprising because the reviews that I've read about the Portland strip club scene make it sound like mileage and extras are pretty restrictive (someone correct me is I'm wrong, maybe via a PM--- I've never visited Portland). Said another way, many of the other top ranked cities (in terms of strip clubs per 100K population), have a reputation for offering more than just a tease. Providing services for every type of customer (including those interested in more than just a dance) would seem a prerequisite for supporting as many strip clubs as are listed in Portland.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I recently read that Casa Diablo which claims to be the only vegan strip club started as a vegan restaurant but business was lousy so they added strippers to bring in the customers. I've also read that many of Portland's clubs are not much more than neighborhood bars with a few strippers.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Would make more sense to go by an area, IE: Miami or Tampa area, etc.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    At least Portland is number one in something haha.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I have been clubbing in Portland and most of the club are expensive and dull. If you want extras you need to find a Lingerie/Hostess club and get lucky. The regular clubs are not worth the money.
  • mark94
    9 years ago
    The stats are a little deceptive. Clubs in Vegas and Dallas are huge compared to Portland. Also, clubs in some cities are more like bikini bars while other cities' clubs are more like bordellos. Apples meet Oranges.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I agree this whole presentation is flawed. Quantity does not outshine Quality. I would rather have a town with one good club vs 20 dull mediocre clubs.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, it sounds like it's trivial for bars in Portland to add strippers. Portland also has a lot of young un- and underemployed workers, who provide a great pool of strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Going on a per city basis is also a bit misleading – some cities are huge (Houston, Atlanta; Portland?) whereas other cities have more going on in the aggregate surrounding suburbs than in the specific city.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    They should really name this "strips clubs per capita (of the cities we actually checked out)". Birmingham,AL has 50% more people than Huntsville yet Huntsville has way more SC's. Plus, the SC's in Huntsville are hand over fist (pun intended) better than the one's in B'ham.

Then you've got city physical size. Look at Jacksonville, FL with 22 SC's on the list. You look at think; WOW, 22 SC's but think about it. Jacksonville is the largest city in the US based on area. No, I don't count Alaska since those cities are mostly forests and mountains. You could plot out all the SC's in Jacksonville on a map and you could drive 5 or 6 miles in any direction before you'd hit another one. It's not like there's one on every block. We've never been in a SC in Jax but having grown up and lived there a bunch of them are what you'd actually call titty bars. I'd bet only half the ones on their list are "proper" SC's.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sea,

My club experience in Jax was little better than Orlando.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion