tuscl

Double Life: Proof That Most Women Are Crazy

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So this is straight from the script of a Lifetime movie.

I don't know any of these people, but I know one of the victims friends, as this is a true story.

Woman has a husband for over 20 years and has a daughter with him. Starts to date another guy on the side for 3 years and actually marries him and is married to him for 1 year. Stays with each guy every 3-4 days and keeps switching back and forth. Craziest part is both husbands live in the same small town and only love about 15 minutes apart.
She pulls this off by having a "private wedding" just her and her new husband and no witnesses on a beach out of town, he gives her a wedding ring, and she tells old husband she bought herself a new ring because she wanted a "fresh start" (no need to change rings back and forth). Refuses to go out to eat in small town with husband #2 and always insists on going to adjacent coyotes since "their restaurants are better." Does not spend thanksgiving or Christmas with husband number #2 and days "she's spending holidays with daughter alone since she's too distraught over parents divorce."

She ended up getting busted because a neighbor of husband #2 had a few friends over for dinner, and they were talking about him and his new wife. Suring the dinner they were talking about what this woman did for s living etc (which is a unique job) and they got suspicious and asked to see a photo of this new wife. Once they saw the photo they realized the woman was really the wife of their coworker, husband #1. Everything unraveled when they told husband #1 and husband #2 confronted her after they approached him as well. I do not know if #1 and #2 have ever met but they both dumped the woman. Lucky for #2 he never did marry her (no marriage license) and he had not bought a house with her so he could slip away rather easy.

Just when you thought that stripper you were banging was a lot of drama, look at what these poor two guys went through!

7 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No Shit! My ex wife is fucking the father(a married man)of my daughter's ex husband. Makes life interesting.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't care who my wife fucks, as long as it's not me.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol your an idiot. Guys have been doing that kind of shit forever. So women do it too. So what?
    This broad ain't no crazier than anybody else out there.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Rock,your wife is fucking your drummer.
    But seriously,I often confront my gf about her double life.It's amazing what info I can gather when I go into the club and get her co-workers all liquored up.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @sclvr5005 “Lol your an idiot”

no, **you’re** an idiot
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    oh yes I am an idiot, sure.

correct, we have all read stories of guys doing this usually being big time travelers for work and having different families in alternate cities. but having two husbands in the same town, living 10 minites apart? this town is so small it probably has about 3 stop lights so this took a huge amout of guts, or insanity depending on how you look at it.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    AC/DC Song.. She's got balls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion