tuscl

Any good clubs in Cleveland have high mileage?

ld, bj, hj type of ordeals?

14 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think there is a whole list in the link below - where you can get all of that and more!!!!

http://cleveland.gaycities.com/bars/
  • stank
    9 years ago
    definitely mean heterosexual
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @Shailynn- LMFAO !!!??? stank, write some reviews and try again later.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I suggest you read reviews for Cleveland and Akron.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    sorry officer, nothing but fiction written here . . .
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Shailynn for the win!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "ld, bj, hj type of ordeals?"

If it's an ordeal, you should avoid it.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Yes.

If you want specific details you will have to contribute enough on here to gain the necessary level of trust.

Even then I would suggest you PM members that are familiar with the area rather than posting out in the open for every LEO to see.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lmfao shilynn...keep that funny shit rolling
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    These guys Crack me up ! Kinda like the idiots sitting around the saloon waiting for the old prospector to come in and order a drink. When he plops down that gold nugget to pay for a bottle. They all ask. Where did you find those nuggets ? Ya like he's gonna tell you ! Right !!!
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Most Cleveland clubs suck, especially the ones on Brookpark Road. Very low mileage. The nicer clubs near downtown (Crazy Horse, Hustler Club, Christie's and Diamond's) have hot girls, but they can be pretty pricey and the mileage is nothing to brag about. You're far better off driving 30 minutes south and hitting the Akron clubs. The mileage is awesome, plenty of extra services are offered and prices are low. PM me if you want more info.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Also, could you please post a couple of reviews first? Coming here with no reviews and asking for explicit info on clubs in a specific area makes you sound like LEO. FYI--if you are LEO. Great fucking job on ruining the club scene in Cleveland.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Carlos Rules ! LOL !
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Cleveland Rocks!

Title town USA. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion