tuscl

Here is a quote apparently written by a stripper - PLEASE COMMENT

Friday, September 17, 2004 12:39 PM
"yes I think most customers have low self esteem and rightfully so most of the time whre else can these guys get a beautiful woman to spend time with them? NOWHERE thats where. They [sp] pay for dances and/or conversation ; depending on what they are interested in doing with a beautiful woman. What right do you have to try and stop them from enjoying the ONLY pleasure they have in life RL? If they don't pay for dances and/or conversation women would NEVER EVER give them a second of time. "

12 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    There may be strippers who think this way
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi RomanticLover, My Dad has lost touch with reality due to his advanced age. He's been fucked over by this country repeatedly and can't seem to understand that corruption is the rule and not the exception. The other gentleman, I've lost track of. He was some type of computer engineer and prided himself on his logic. He loved reading the garbage I wrote, because it was so logical according to him, although he disagreed with much of it. My sister is a professional writer, but I don't think she likes my writing even a smidgen. The people on the local board disliked my writing intensely--I was their RomanticLover. :) Even I don't like my writing. My dream was a nice quiet cheap strip club and I was fortunate to live the dream for a time. During that time I thought, because I couldn't bear to think otherwise, that it would always be like that. Night after night after night of solitude and beers in what was like my own little run down club. Even the new dancers added to the time though they offered nothing in the way of physical beauty or sexual release. The best time of my entire life. And, then in an explosion it got so much better. The new and first black dancer stole my breath and eyes. And, her inner beauty was even more incredible. The ending was just empty.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Where are they?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi SuperDude, You need to read more of my writings. ;) The reactions of the 3 dancers--very negative--in the strip clubs and prostitution thread are the norm. I used to write frequently in a small local discussion group where the topics could pretty much be on any subject. Most of the regular posters considered themselves to be liberals. Anyway, my writings were viewed with extreme distaste probably by 95% or more of the regulars. I can only think of 2 people who regularly liked my writings and one of them was my Dad. :)
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Kyle--You are directed and have a focus. It's always enlightening to read what you have to say.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, You seem incited by Romanticlover and that seems like the norm. That is sort of difficult for me to understand. I get incited by people who believe in more prisons and more laws and more war. But, even if Romanticlover posted in regard to those subjects I don't think he could incite me. It is normal for me to experience extreme depression. Sometimes just typing away NOT only improves my typing skills and a little as far as my writing skills, but helps me think about different positions--perhaps there is some minor relief. Of couse a hot young woman equals total relief, but they are NOT here 24/7. :(
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi SuperDude, The world is made up of all kinds of people. There was this adorable young woman perhaps 18 years old. She is screaming profanities at the top of her lungs. She gets the attention of the police and they try and reason with her despite the fact she is mentally disturbed in the extreme. The police failed and drove off. (I was proud of them, but probably many other people would like to see her jailed or hospitalized.) Anyway, my father tries to reason with her. People usually take a liking to him. No luck. I try by listening to her for a long time and it seems that I'm having NO effect (affect?). This 100% mentally ill house painter that I've hired pushes me out the way and says let me handle this I'm an expert. :) Sure enough he was an expert. :) Within minutes he had her explaining the problems . . . she was still very disturbed . . . Anyway, many people have a problem with paid sex. It seems like Romanticlover may be one of those people . . . there is always the very remote chance something I post might get him thinking that there are other points of view or cultures . . .
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Made up quote of no value. RL is trying to get us to bash dancers, feel inadequate or get more aggressive with dancers. It's bait.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hello again Romanticlover, I was thinking there may be some confusion between the customer possibly having low self-esteem and the customer having depression or the customer having both. If the customer is an adult male and he's suffering from low self-esteem, then it's like give me a freaking break!!! Get, that puppy some cheese doodles and beer and keep him away from Oprah and he'll be a fine happy camper after two lap dances max! :) If the customer is male and is suffering from depression, it's like congratulations you're a real man. Yes, I suppose there are real men who don't suffer from depression just there are real men who don't value titties. Sad, but true.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Romanticlover, The customer may have low self-esteem especially if he's been conditioned to believe that it is wrong to pay for sex or it is wrong to pay for the company of a beautiful woman. So what is the solution? Well, he could decide that he will NO longer pay for sex or pay for company. This may or may NOT be the best solution depending on the individual customer. For example, the customer may join a religious group find a nice if ugly mate and be completely satisfied. Religion does have its benefits no matter how few. ;) Or, perhaps the customer's solution is to relocate to a society that is more open minded and accepting of paid sex and paid company. Again, it depends on the individual customer. It's fallacious to think paid sex or paid company is the ONLY pleasure a customer has. Paid food, paid housing, paid trips, paid education, etc. probably are ALL paid pleasures that the customer enjoys. I've been denied the pleasure of paid education for the most part, but I do get pleasure buying a Whopper, Fries, and a Coke at Burger King. :) (I'd much rather pay for a beautiful woman, but I don't always have an extra $5.) Besides, I wouldn't get as much pleasure if I didn't pay for my meal. Unfortunately, my father brain-washed me that I needed to work and earn and save in order to enjoy the finer things in life. Could father NOT know best???
  • maybeenuf4u
    18 years ago
    F*ck self esteem. The way I see it, a strippers a better deal then a wife! A wife costs way more and still bitches, complains, not to mention +20 yrs. Its really simple: Give me free time, a car and $$$ and I can enjoy myself. Ill spend my money any dam way i please. I dont think Ive got low self esteem. But if your worried about it, you probably do... bad.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about self esteem?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion