tuscl

Good Saturday Morning to everyone!

crazyjoe
Colorado
I was looking at some of the cleavage pics in my never going out of style thread. One of those pics reminded me of when I was a kid and I acted like I didnt know how to tie my shoes to get a lady with big boobs to bend over and tie my shoes so I could look down her shirt...

DAM I WAS A PERVERTED KID!

Did you ever do anything like that?

15 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Basically yea....i was a very naughty boy
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I dropped something on the floor to look up a third grade teachers skirt.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you haven't changed.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    When I was a kid living in Germany I used to go swimming at 06:00 hrs most mornings, I always wore my goggles and swam underwater to see the babes in their costumes and see their nipples poking out through their bikini tops.

Also, when I was at school in Germany I always used to sit at the back and flash my dick to the girls at the back of class.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Living in Germany? So this probably why you like the FKK clubs so much, you can speak German?

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I will look at tits until I am 6 ft under
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes, in Jr.High and high school, the girls had to wear skirts and dresses, so I used the drop the pencil on the floor trick
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    SJG, no I lived there when I was at school, which was a LONG time ago, way before I started paying for sex.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I was almost fluent when I lived there SJG, forgotten nearly all of it over the course of time.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    How good is the verbal communication between you and the FKK girls now?

SJG
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    SJG, they all speak good English
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @londonguy

they all speak English well

ftfy
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I remember a swimming trip to a lake with our church group. I was maybe 11 or 12, ready to burst into puberty. After swimming, I remember sitting in the back of a station wagon with my feet sticking out the back. There was a busty mom there, younger than my mom, that was drying my feet with a towel. As she leaned over my feet facing me I had a glorious view down the front of her swimsuit, her tits hanging loose and swaying as she worked on my feet. I recall getting my feet wet again so she would have to dry them again. She seemed to take a long time, and I just soaked in the view. When I was older it occurred to me that she might have been giving me that long beautiful view on purpose. Church women can be total freaks in the right situation.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "SJG, they all speak good English"

That's good to know.

SJG

Never Gonna Change SuperHeavy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wS6OzlK…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion