tuscl

Tits....tits...titties...boobs...boobies.... gazongas

crazyjoe
Colorado
I love it when you pick the right seat at a bar to eat at. The perfect seat is right where the sink is when the bartender has huge jugs... When she bends over to wash glasses, she shakes her tits everywhere and you, my friend, are on prime real estate with a front row seat...

I have a seat right now with a bar tender that has tits the size of my head!. She is a butterface but I had a hard time noticing that

5 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    On Friday afternoon I sat at the bar at Sensations (a bikini club in Grand Rapids), tantalizingly close to the ice machine and beer cooler where the bartender did so much of her work. For two hours (minus half a dozen lap dances) I enjoyed drinking my beer and swiveling back and forth between the four dancers rotating on stage and the big-breasted bartender leaning over giving great views of her ample cleavage. At one point I bought her a drink and told her that it was the first club I'd ever visited where the bartender had better cleavage than any of the dancers. She replied, "That's because I *have* cleavage!" Of course she was right: three of the four "strippers" were rather flat-chested, and the fourth, though mammarially blessed, was wearing a mesh dress over a bikini, thus showing less cleavage than the bartender.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ nice! Cleavage is always appreciated
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We were out the other night and mrs sea kept staring at the bartender with huge tits wearing a tank top the whole time. She was over my shoulder so I could only turn around every so often to get a look. Gotta love titties in the wild.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    2011 ,Kennebunkport,Maine,Maryanne.Owner of the Pilothouse,all of six foot,double D's.She would wash those glasses right in front of me knowing what she was doing.Knowing her husband was a true killer I had to give this situation a wide berth.She would finish washing the glasses,look at me and laugh..
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    When I sit at the bar I try to sit where the barmaid either washes the glasses or goes to the cooler most often. One night at Racers while I was waiting for the dancers to come on stage I sat right in front of the cooler where they kept my beer. She had beautiful tits and a real low cut top. I watched in glee every time she bent over the cooler to get my or someone else's beer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion