tuscl

Do some strippers get TURNED ON by customers who want dances for FIVE DOLLARS?

Are there strippers out there who LIKE it when customers HAGGLE and get dances for FIVE DOLLARS? There might be strippers who LAUGH at the BIG SPENDERS and like to see a man who REFUSES to pay UNREASONABLE prices.

10 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Where are the strippers who say "YES"?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    seems to be easier
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    FIVE DOLLARS not five cents
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    I think the only valid point RL has is on top of his/her head.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Actually I think RomanticLover has an excellent point.

Different dancers kept approaching me about my 2nd ATF. They wanted me to help her because she considered me to be a good friend. The short of it was that her boyfriend was a no good bum who was taking all her hard earned money.

She desired a "real man" i.e. one who would take her money and physically abuse her.

So unfortunately, I think RomanticLover has raised a valid point.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    She even claimed that work was not hard. I saw the way some customers mistreated her and how she was really hurting inside. It was hard work.

She is such a nice person and for some reason has to suffer.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I obviously got a buzz, I read that Tau Ceti is only 11.5 light years away from Earth. RL's home is closer than we thought, oh nooo.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Just ignore me tonight, I've had a few beers again with a slight buzz. Obviously RL is a real ladies man exciting all the dancers with his Five dollar offers for lap dances. I bet almost all the dancers in a club will come over to his table saying "Can I get a dance?"
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I was thinking that he may be from the Tau Ceti star system about 92 light years away (in the local neighborhood). I bet he's one of those crazed refugees who got here broke and only believe in dances that are almost free. He obviously has not assimiliated to Earthly ways yet constantly posting insane messages that obviously only a psychopath or a strange alien creature would post. I don't know maybe he IS from Earth and is crazy.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    what planet do YOU live on????????
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion