tuscl

If a stripper is GIVING her MONEY to her ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND, do you SPEND MONEY

If a stripper has an ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND that she is giving her MONEY to, do you SPEND MONEY on her? Do you BUY DANCES or PAY FOR CONVERSATION? Do you try to get her to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?

6 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Wow an actual 4 word response. I thought you were only posting to annoy everyone RL. and the answer is NO. I'm not abusive and I'm not any stripper's boyfriend.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Do you do it?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL why are you dissing all these nice boyfriends of strippers? I mean they have to put up with alot of grief and lies about how it's so hard to get dances etc. etc. Then you come along and only want to pay a measly 5 bucks and get extras too? Give the boyfriends a break. Unless you want to have a little chat outside in the parking lot.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    Superdude has the right attitude - go to strip clubs to buy R-rated entertainment and expect nothing more.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I don't care what a dancer does with her money. I don't expect to see her outside the club. I don't want to hear about boyfriend/husband problems. I am in the club to relax and be entertained. That's all.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I don't understand why any woman would stay in a physically abusive relationship with all of the help and support that is available today. Is it low self-esteem, dick or drug dependency or fear? Get rid of the guy. I'll take you on, but just for fun and frolic, nothing serious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion