tuscl

New club opening in Columbia, SC?

reignfire
South Carolina
Monday, May 25, 2015 7:50 PM
I've heard rumors that a new strip club that was opening in Columbia in the near future. It's supposed to be the old club that was next door to Heartbreakers. Is it true? Has anybody gone there?

5 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I doubt that. Zoning regulations is what forced Heartbreakers to have to move.
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    Well maybe not the club near Heartbreakers but somewhere in Columbia.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hahahahaha.
  • Quemafia
    9 years ago
    A few months I was talking to a dancer with whom I'm conversational with. I'm not a regular of hers. Don't do OTC. But whenever I'm in the club she will sit and chat and give me the scoop just to kill the time. She told me at the time that some of the girls were trying to get together to open another club at the old Heartbreakers. Said it would be "lingere modeling." I took it to mean jack shack and at the time didn't think it would ever happen. I've heard girls talk about opening their own clubs before. Always pipe dreams. But with as lame as the club scene has gotten in columbia I really wish it would be true.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Quemafia - There is a big "For Sale" sign out front of the old Heartbreakers so they better bring a lot of money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion