Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Contest

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If tuscl had a contest to see who is the most full of shit?

First we need to define two catagories of full of shit...

  1. Tusclers that are full of shit, know it, embrace it, and do shit on purpose.

  2. Tusclers that are full of shit and do not have any idea how badly they need the shitter.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lets get this shit storm going guys!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Yes

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Go!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I was constipated the other day, but now i feel so relieved

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit. When that happens I eat lots of grapefruit!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit. When that happens I eat lots of grapefruit!

S
Supremeruler
•

Juice! Juice! Juice!

S
Supremeruler
•

Rickyboy is cool but his system is full of shit.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for saer
saer
•

You feel that? The way the shit just sticks to the air? There's a shit-blizzard comin'.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Does YODA still post?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ no, he also pulled an Alucard on us

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ The girls at Stripperweb stirred the shit pot and Yoda got to lick the spoon.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

@Dougster "no, he also pulled an Alucard on us"

are you talking about the alucard from toledo or the alucard from the silicon valley?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think Dougster once said someone's home planet was called Planet Shit. I figured it stunk to high heaven so no way in the world was I going there to pick up any tuscl members Dougster may have dropped off. On the other hand, maybe Dougster was shitting us the whole time.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I need more pics of aliens to prove all this shit. lol.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•
Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Funny shit!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao @ sharkhunter...Yoda is plunb full

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao @ sharkhunter...Yoda is plumb full

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Juice killed Yoda

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^The nuts have spoken

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Let my people go...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement