tuscl

Here is a quote from a stripper that deals with strippers LYING

"Yes IT IS!!!!!!!!! I have to lie [sp] about my name so psychos like you don't follow me home. I have to lie about marital status...because when a guy knows that you are married, they don't want to spend money on you, because, you know, if I am married I won't go home with your sleaze ball ass. I have to lie and say that I am a lesbian when your stupid ass won't let go that..."NO I WON'T [sp] GIVE YOU MY #!!!" So YES I LIE, and you know what? If I didn't I may have had some weirdo find out where I lived and never wake up the next morning...Now there is a difference between lying to save your [sp] ass and lying to hustle more money out of a patron. I never once said to a man, "I can't pay my rent this month, and I have to make X amount of money tonight orI'm out on the street That kind of lying is bullshit and not only does it make the dancer look stupid, but desperate too. So, my deepest sympathy to you RL, that you were fooled by some desperate girl...I am extremely empathetic to your disappointment, that DANCES ARE JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 comment

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Lol, I feel weird tonight, almost evil or possessed somehow. RL you may hate strippers and want other guys to avoid the evil ones but your one sided discussions turn everyone off. You have to talk about the positive and the negative.

Evil stripper- plays guys so well that he thinks that she is his girlfriend and gives her hundreds or thousands of dollars and keeps seeing her on a regular basis

Friendly stripper - does not demand much money and doesn't pretend to be a girlfriend. She will even let you know that she has a boyfriend/husband outside of the club and is not trying to fool you.

This message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood possessed guy.

...and the evil within me laughs at so many fools, the evil strippers who think they won for now (in the afterlife they won't be quite so happy haha) and the guys who are spending their life savings on these strippers. I'm feeling weird, oh well I'll post this anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion