tuscl

MBOT - San Francisco

M7L
Zurich
Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:08 PM
Can a anyone provide more details on what is asked/expected with tipping at MBOT? VIP Hallway: 3 songs – $60+tip VIP Lounge: 3 songs – $60+tip VIP Green Door: 3 songs – $60+tip How much are we talking with the tips? What is the difference between each of the three areas mentioned above? Can anyone give their account?

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Are you kidding? You are going to the club with the highest lap dance prices in the entire country, and you plan to tip even more? That's insane. A tip is entirely discretionary, and is completely up to you. I tip for excellent service up to a point. However, when the lap dance price hits 30 or higher, nothing short of a blow job will get me to tip. At that price the girls are already making more than a fair amount of money for 3 minutes work.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    $100 tips
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    MBOT is a whole different dimension in strip clubs. And what you get per tip varies greatly between dancers.
  • AJ8921
    9 years ago
    Dont be a fool...many of the girls there are especially good at trying to scam you. And if you are not careful you will pay well beyond what is reasonable...even if you refuse to pay the tip upfront.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I was there a few weeks ago. Got a couple of dances despite the insane price cause this girl was dream stripper worthy in looks (not in personality as it turned out). She insists that each song be paid for upfront (which I did although I think it's a bad business practice) and at the end of two she asks for her tip. I said "it was fun but I think $60 per song is very generous compensation. Have a good night." Be a man while also being polite and refuse to get ripped off.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like watching cops chase chickens and greased pigs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion