Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

how often does a this conversation happen inside da clubs

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I would thank never but over the years i keep bumping into dancers that thank talking about the Lord akaGod will make me want to buy dances with them wtf mane ?

Dont get me wrong im a religious person but theirs a time and place for all things

Replies (5)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I met a girl from the south that started talking about some dude with holy sausage fingers, and the holy Grown Hogg. I think she was part of a cult or something. lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

The only girl I ever met in the club who was talking about the lord kept mumbling something about KFC XXXXtra crispy chicken drumsticks.

I think her name was Jackie or somthing....

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol u guys lol

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Are they invoking the strip club gods, or some other deity? If the former, be careful.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I've known at least one stripper who had a weird hypocritical set of religious beliefs. She took it very seriously if you made a religious joke, seemed to hold virginity up as some super important morality, but was a drug-taking alcoholic fuck-everyone kinda girl. In the end, I suppose as hypocritical as most non-stripper religious people lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement