tuscl

Greenville, SC Alternatives

magicrat
North Carolina
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 10:16 AM
So for all the Carolina guys, where are you going for your stripper fix now that PP is closed? I'm especially talking about the daytime mongers like me who can't get out at night to hit Lust or Trophy. It's too damn far for me to drive to Charlotte or Columbia, plus the clubs aren't really that great there anyway these day. What's a strip club hound to do?

19 comments

• ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Good to see you post my friend. I have been thinking the same thing. Charlotte can be very lame and I haven't been in a club in Columbia for a while. Asheville has a topless rally coming up soon. Think we could erect a pole on the stage in city plaza? Not a lot of options and the above is not a good idea anyways.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    magicrat - I think that there is a seminar coming up in Atlanta. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The Lord giveth; and the Lord taketh away. I think you may be SOL unless the local authorities change their tune - SC may become like Tennessee; lame when it comes to strip clubs where it was once pretty good.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Is Memphis Tennessee good? There were fantastic accounts on Black Strip Clubs . Net. But then there were statewide laws. These are not the prostitution law, as that is almost impossible to enforce without trashing due process and the Constitution. So instead they pass these other sorts of rules, rules which are completely un-Constitutional as they apply only inside of strip clubs. But still, maybe support for even these new laws is only half hearted. Maybe not in the main downtown and water front, but out in black clubs in industrial areas, maybe no one cares about such laws? This is what could eventually save South Carolina too. Jackson Mississippi is a similar place, fantastic written accounts, and then people say it was completely destroyed. SJG
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Sounds like my only hope shadow!
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    Magic, I.feel your pain. I spend time at both Gold Club and Gentlemen's Club in Charlotte, but with much different expectations than I had in Greenville. Hoping it was all a bad dream. Otherwise, I may move to [view link] or find business rea sons to get to Follies.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    A few ideas but its just ideas...im n the same boat magicrat Hickory has to clubs open on days..no itc but otc is possible...this place is on my list manly for the $5-$10 dances The girls dont make much because of it and i get cheap otc action from some of the ladies for $200 Asheville club is just a good tip and look club Greenville we still have godivas for now so enjoy them extras for now lol Trophy on days ive always enjoyed Club less, travel longer and just go to follies....
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Its been a difficult last few years NC CLOSED my Asian massage parlors then South Carolina closing down clubs ... In my current situation im just going to suck it up and club less but when i do it will be worth it down at follies in Georgia I also us TER and backpage so i should manage Good luck to u bro
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think a dancer told me Lust was going to start opening up at noon instead of 4 PM in June I think I heard. Who knows, they might reopen Platinum Sometime somewhere before too long. I never get to visit during daytime so no difference to me. Unless dancers I like to see have to work earlier. If they have to work that early, I might catch them very late in their shift. They may not be happy if they have to work as long as I do. I guess they may have day shift girls. I may want to ask.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised when I see the same dancer more than two weeks in a row. Except for one who seems fixated on me. I'm not complaining. She keeps me company.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Lust has bouncers watching as well so nothing out of control goes on that I've seen. I wish they would lower the price on Miller Lite. I might spend more in the club. $5 a bottle makes me want to stay home and drink beer rather than buy it at the strip club. There's only a handful of hot dancers with the rest raking ok or average. I like seeing the hot ones though. I was dissapointed one was getting dances pretty often outside the two for one time. It means she won't be dancing for me very much. Maybe I'll see her on stage sometime. I no longer enjoy lap dances like I once did.
  • lousygolferdude
    9 years ago
    Magicrat I think our only choice is friday afternoons at Trophy. Well we had some great times at PP over the years but certainly not the last couple of years. I may give it a shot this Friday and see is many new girls show up.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    Yes, I was thinking of Trophy Club as well - just concerned that the PP bust would make everyone paranoid and mileage would be low. I guess the only recourse is to give it a try.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yep...headed down this week to give old trophy the good old college try
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    So a big crowd at Trophy tomorrow huh? Shit let's do it!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Somebody should update the club page to show their hours of operation. In his review Lousygolferdude said that they did not open until 4PM.
  • chattguy123
    9 years ago
    They open at noon on fridays still.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat...they open at 4 every day but Friday for some reason. How much sense does that make? Especially with PP closing. I would say smh but will instead just say shaking my head at the business acumen of strip club owners.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    magicrat - I hope you send an update on their hours to Founder. He is good about updating that stuff and with the current situation in Greenville it would definitely help any one looking for a place to go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion