Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More boobs than the CLuB

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

For all you boob lovers out there.. does your phone have kore boobs than the strip club?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Does your phone have more boobs? Dam fat fingers

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

They're all of mrs sea but yeah, it usually does.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I have lots of boob pics on my phone. Especially after someone on here posted this link:

Who ever that was, I salute you...but my phone hates you as its memory is all cluttered with beautiful boob pics! :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I have DS boobs from every angle and perspective imaginable.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

John, how is her ass? You mention her boobs a lot.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Great link warhawks! That brunette in the top pic is my avatar chick Alice Goodwin. Best fuck-me eyes and absolutely perfect tits.......I'll be back in a few......

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement