Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dougster and SJG Finally Meet

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dougster finally went down to San Jose and got SJG to come out of his basement to have lunch. What a day it was, talks about AMPs, love and ex wives - and I snapped a photo bitches! Of course SJG is on the left, Doug is on the right

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny ass shit

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lmao...that is exactly what I pictured SJG to look like

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yep. Seems about right.

I think SJG is about to say: "Meatloaf! Mom! Where's the Meatloaf???!!!! We want it!!!"

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That does look exactly like SJG. But I didn't expect Dougster to look so friendly and approachable.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant photo!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Looks like Dougster said it all

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement