Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Articles wtf ?

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

How long does it take to have your articles published ?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Dickheads forever,good guys,overnight.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

The editors are probably correcting all the typos from the sausage fingers....

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

Shit. No wonder it takes them so long to post my stuff.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

It varies but sometimes a few weeks.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I've had one sit for a week, another time it showed up the next day

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol...thanks guys

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

up to 3 weeks if they are busy.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I've written 2... one a week ago with a no show the other a day ago and its in as a new article now...maybe the later just wasn't long enough

Profile picture for Harderlap
Harderlap
•

My experience is from a month to 6 weeks to never. Not sure why the last one I sent in wasn't published, it was a revision of an earlier one I wrote, so maybe the founder thought it was too similar.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement