Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Floyd Mayweather Kept $250,000 In A Duffel Bag For A Strip Club Party After Beat

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I wonder which strip club he made it rain in? Maybe Sapphire or Spearmint Rhino.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I hope he gets ROBed

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Does he "approach" the girls or does he "keep his distance" and "wait in a corner"?

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Based on how he boxes, he keeps his distance

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Advantage of clubbing after boxing is you get to see two girls for every one until the double vision wears off.....

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

He could slap me around for $250,000

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I can def. see him as an OG guy (Olympic Garden) LOL!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement