tuscl

Fight predictions....

C'mon, lets hear them........

Manny stops Floyd in the 7th round

23 comments

• scaddict420
    9 years ago
    everyones got Floyd so I guess pac is the way to go?
  • Westcoastclubber
    9 years ago
    I'd like to see PacMan take it but prolly be Floyd by decision. Vegas is nuts tonight.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Mayweather wins in a "totally not rigged" 2 to 1 decision to set up the rematch $$$
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dougster is going to kick Rickys ass
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    shit
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    $o when i$ the rematch? $
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    mikey, I hope you didn't bet on it?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Mayweather wins by unanimous decision. Book it!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    35 more luxury cars!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I didn't see the fight and glad I didn't get ROBed off my $$$ - like many; I was rooting for Pacquiao but felt Mayweather was gonna win (Mayweather is bigger *and* faster).

Manny is a small man by nature – he mentioned in an interview that he was only 4”11 and 98 lbs when he started boxing @ age 16 in the Philippines.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I got the munchies late last night around 1:00 a.m. and went to Taco Bell to get a quick bite; there was a line of about 15 cars in the drive-thru and was moving super-slow – left that Taco Bell and went by 2 other Taco Bells and the same shit – went by a 24-hr IHOP and it was packed – couldn't get a damn bite to eat with all the PLs out on the street presumably that were out to watch the damn fight – ended up having to go home empty handed and eating some crackers w/ butter – fucking ay.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Papi- you made a thread on how you were going to watch the fight at Toosties. You didn't end up doing that?
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Disappointed but not surprised. Heard it wasn't much of a fight.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Even Mike Tyson said he wanted his money back.....biggest rip-off ever. I'll never watch those two again
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Its not surprising it was lousy. They already made more than enough money, Manny's arm was fucked up. What reason did they have for trying to entertain the fans watching? They just wanted to get through the fight and get that money.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I heard some idiot knock Mayweather for not standing toe to toe. Isn't boxing 1/2 hitting the other guy and the other 1/2 avoid being hit?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... @Papi- you made a thread on how you were going to watch the fight at Toosties. You didn't end up doing that ...”

My thread was about watching the NFL draft @ Tootsies; not the fight.

I didn't really care for watching the fight since I felt it was just an over-hyped con where PLs are duped into paying up while a handful of people (boxers; promoters; etc) go laughing all the way to the bank.

I've seen a couple of fights @ Tootsies in the past and it was a madhouse (barely standing-room-only) and I had no desire to be part of that zoo on the night of the fight.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i saw the fight. dunno why people complain about the price....just have a few pals over and it'll only cost you 10-15 bucks a piece

i'm only mildly into boxing; watching dudes fight isn't too thrilling to me.

i couldn't careless who won, but floyd is my most disliked athlete in all of sports........that's the ONLY reason i was cheering for manny
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ The fans who paid mega thousands for their seats have something to complain about
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    mikey,

You really think those types care or need to care about the cost of anything? More power to them!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I don't follow boxing closely, but at least I know more than those rich celebs who are complaining about the fight.

What did they expect? Defensive boxing and avoiding getting punchef is Mayweather's style. He never is going to come out and attack.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I don't like either one.

Mayweather avoided Pacquiao in his prime. But Pacquiao was likely using PEDs 5 years ago and refused to be tested.

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It was a sparring match. Not even worth 10 bucks. The fight sucked so bad, it was getting hard to breath
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion