tuscl

2AMer

crazyjoe
Colorado
What is the clocest you have ever been to one?

A couple years ago I was in Dallas and had went to Baby Dolls. Later I heard that while I was driving back to the hotel some patrons had left a nearby club and were shooting at each other on the freeway not too far from where I was at the time. I was glad I was not right there in the middle of it.

More recently I went to my go to club close to home. Two of the bouncers were acting a little freaked out. One told me at one point not to leave yet and when I do go outside to watch myself. Bouncers were talking about wishing they could have guns. One was talking about quitting because of types of people management was allowing in there. The next time I went I to that club two weeks later the bouncer that told me not to leave yet, told me that while I was in the club last time there was a shoot out in the parking lot of a Hookah bar next door and someone was killed. I couldnt hear the gunshots because of the loud music.

The crazy thing was that the Hoikah bar next door did not call the cops because if cops showed up they thought it would hurt their business so they were going to let it go. Dumb logic in my opinion. The sc I was at is who called the police.

2 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The closest was about 12 hours too late.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The closest one I know of was about 300 miles away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion