Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Little 4got2wipe

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just found this video of him as a kid using the internet...

Replies (5)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

How did the film my childhood? That's just brilliant! ;)

Wait, make that ))<>((

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Is have a brilliant/not brilliant question for everbody! All I could think of during the final scene is that the music should have been "The sun ain't gonna shine anymore"!

youtu.be?

Normally I like britpop, but that song just fits! What say you, brilliant?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I just realized the "pooping back and forth" emoticon doesn't come out properly! Can anybody see the < and > in your browser? Maybe spaces will help!

) ) < > ( (

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Now that shows in my browser! Brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brilliant job! Was that your first kiss?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement