tuscl

Breasturant Food

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:34 AM
Is it true that food at places like Hooters, Tilted kilt, Twin Peaks, Bone Daddy is so bad they have to use hot scantily clad servers to sell it?

11 comments

• ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Does anyone go there for food?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I go there to see nipple slips
  • occurious
    9 years ago
    Well let's see would you rather go to Chili's and see cute female servers totally clothed or would you rather go to Tilted Kilt and eat basically the same food and see hot servers in short skirts and bikini tops?

I would rate Titled Kilt's food above Hooters and the girls too the other places I have yet to go to.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Their food is on par with TGIFs or Applebees, for whatever that's worth. The food is mediocre and the beer is overpriced.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @occurious - I did have a lustful moment recently with a civilian hostess at Chili's. Woah.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Never been to Bone Daddy. I think Hooter's food is not very good, and the girls wear those goofy panty hose so I do not go there. I found the food at Twin Peaks to be good and the scenery top notch. I also had a very good hamburger at Tilted Kilt along with great looking girls.

And for what it's worth, I will always remember the perfect ass on a cute waitress at a Chili's in Phoenix a couple of years ago. Damn she was hot.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    When I have been to Hooters the food was just fine. But I still don't care for the place.

I like Chili's. The girls are fully clad, but it is easier to talk with them, and they are just as nice looking.

We used to have Spoons in Sunnyvale, and I loved that place. It was similar to Chili's, but I like the food better. The person who ran it had they eye for pretty girls and the charm to hire them and keep them happy. I loved the place and the girls were extremely nice to me, reaching such a level that they were competing for my attention in front of each other.

It doesn't get any better than that. If I'd not have been married, I'd of been going out with them from the very start. A much better deal than a strip club, as the cost is lower and the girls aren't nut cases. Better than Hooters because the food price was a bit lower and the Spoon's girls were nicer.

Spoons pulled out of Nor Cal, closing it's 4 stores. May be gone in SoCal too, not sure.

Campbell and Fremont became Hooters. Don't know about Fresno. Sunnyvale became something else. I am told that Fremont Hooters is gone.

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've gone to Hooters for food and beer. I once saw a hot ex dancer working there. She bartended a bit, then got a job as a veterarian which she was studying. I saw her on the news when they did a story about someone dragging a dog. Apparently she was the lucky one they took the dog to and the reporter interviewed her. She had a boyfriend so I never got anywhere with her. she was very hot.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wanted to go to Twin peaks for food and beer but they were packed the last time I thought about it.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've been to the Hooters in Fargo once -- just once. The food wasn't all that good, and the server was less than cordial. Had pretty much the same experience at Tilted Kilt in Indianapolis back in August, though the food was a bit more passable.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We go to Hooters on occasion. Sometimes we'll grab a bite before we go to the SC if we don't want to fill up on sushi. We play a game determining how many bras the servers are wearing and what their actual cup size really is. There are usually one or 2 with actual tits but normally what looks like a D cup is really 3 bras pushing up a small B or C cup. Complete false advertising. BUT, it let's her have a pre-SC drink and push to go see some actual titties.

We want to go to Tilted Kilt but it's an hour away and haven't had a reason to head to Birmingham lately. Last time I was in B'ham for work I was going to scout it out one night but I got there and there was 200 cars and not a single empty spot within 100 yards and people were lining out the door. Ended up going to the Hooters by my hotel. I should've waited at Tilted Kilt. The Hooters was worse than ours.

Food at all of them looks exactly the same. Wings, burgers, sandwiches and fries with overpriced drinks. Food is adequate but never anything to write home about. Usually the best thing there is if they have some football or hockey on tv.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion