tuscl

Is anyone going to get a lap dance for FIVE DOLLARS this holiday season?

Is anyone out there going to get any lap dances for FIVE DOLLARS during this holiday season? Is anyone going to HAGGLE with strippers over the price of lap dances?

5 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who did it?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat,

That is smooth, because your club offers 241 specials and it is low key, which is good. If the dancer is unhappy, then the victory would be hollow for me. You can tell during the dance and afterward whether it was a win/win transaction.

I'm not as smooth although I don't push the issue if she says no. The reason I'm not as smooth is I haven't figured out a good technique. Requesting a 241 would be brutal. Here's the situation: The dancers were use to charging and earning $10 per table dance. The club raised the price to $15, but it keeps the extra $5. The way the manager sees it the extra $5 has no impact on the dancers whatsoever!

So if I ask for 241, then the dancer is only earning $2.50 per dance ($15 minus $5 club fee for 1st dance minus $5 club fee for 2nd dance = $5 / 2 dances = $2.50 per dance). Besides the club in question doesn't offer 241 specials. So far only 1 dancer has said NO. And, she has very little interest in doing dances. She likes making her $$$ on the stage.

So the key is making a smooth offer, not going back and forth over price.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat,

You ask for 241. What if the dancer says 24.75? You hold firm until she walks or gives you 241 or etc.

Also, your reviews of Platinum Plus made me a little more aggressive in dealing with a little dive that aspires to charge GC prices. Of course, I could just walk and that is what I would normally do. One thing the government has given these clubs mini-monopolies so the choices are far more limited than they otherwise would be.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Oops, 3:30 AM is too early to post. :) Correction:

You ask for 241. What if the dancer says 241.5? You hold firm until she walks or gives you 241 or etc.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi RomanticLover,

I really don't care for haggling. But, thanks to Shadowcat, I did do a little haggling. I got the price of a table dance down to $10 from $15. I had an excellent time, but felt somewhat guilty. One dancer was very happy and did excellent dances. Another did a few excellent dances, but when she realized I wasn't going to upgrade to lap dances she very nicely refused further $10 dances. The problem is that the club allegedly takes $5 of the $10 so she is only making $5 a dance.

Yes, I will be getting FIVE DOLLAR dances this holiday season. There's no need to haggle for these FIVE DOLLAR dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion