tuscl

Anybody know where crazyjoe is?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Denver police have surrounded an area outside of PT's Showclub in the southwest part of the city on Tuesday morning, officials said and images from a television news helicopter show.

Officers arrived at the scene at about 7:15 a.m. The helicopter images showed at least nine police vehicles at the scene and officers with their guns drawn and pointed toward the strip club.

Police said it was a "possible barricade situation," but it was unknown if anyone inside was armed.

SWAT were on scene along with K-9 units. Police had two armored vehicles there as well.

Doug Schepman, a spokesman for Denver Public Schools, said Schmitt Elementary was placed on "lock out" due to police activiy in the area. It wasn't immediately clear when the lock out would be lifted.

PT’s Showclub police presence
Police gear up near PT's Showclub on Evans Avenue, Tuesday, April 21, 2015. (RJ Sangosti, The Denver Post)
The strip club is located on the 1600 block of West Evans Avenue. 7News reports there are some road closures in the area because of the police activity.

This is a developing story that will be updated as more information becomes available.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    All clear. Bad guys apparently got away.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat answering his own post,"You go Retro".
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I'm right here. Just hearing about it now. Thanks to the king Shadow
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Just some stoned cop seeing things.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The cops heard a stripper was holding a box of donuts hostage.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm glad Joe made it out. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    What do strippers and donuts have in common?

They both have two holes!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    crazyjoe refused to go home w/o his ATF – “bitch you coming home with *me*” – good thing he was able to sneak out ahead of the copos.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^you caught me...good times should never end...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion