Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Comments

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone made it to 20,000 Comments?

If not, who will be the first?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

It's looking like Dougster will be first to 20,000, but Crazyjoe is coming at a accelerated pace, I guess we'll see.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've already done it. You just can't see the ones that Founder Deleted back in 2007.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^nice

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

And, sc is not one to fill these pages with meaningless idiocies.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

If you combine my hundreds of multiple aliases I'm at 253,182 comments already!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Seriously, though joe's posts have been very impressive in terms of both quantity and quality.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement